SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Beverage Glass Bottle >> 

  • 250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids
  • 250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids
  • 250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids
250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids 250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids 250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids

250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids

 

250ml Glass Coffee Bottle Juice Glass Bottle With Black Lids

Product Item

 GBB-B1001

Bottle volume

100ml   200ml  250ml 

Bottle color Clear /Base on your requirment

Bottle surface treatment

Screen Printing

Bottle material 

Height Quality Glass

Use industry

Beverage

MOQ

10000

Sample

 Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

25-35 days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB CIF CFR

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available



Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: [email protected]

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat