SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Wine Bottle >> 

  • 500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle
  • 500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle
  • 500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle
500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle 500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle 500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle

500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle

 

500ml flint brandy glass liquor bottle whiskey brandy bottle beverage juice glass bottle

Product Item

 GWB-B1005

Bottle Volume

500ml   

Bottle Weight

470g

Bottle Height

182mm

Bottle Mouth Diameter 20.5mm

Bottle Diameter

58*140mm

Bottle Color Clear/As for your require

Bottle  material 

Glass 

Suferface Handing  Acid Etch
Use  Wine / Brandy / Liquor / Whiskey

MOQ

10000

Sample

Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

25-30days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB /CIF /CFR/DAP

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available



Manufacturing Technique


Product packaging






Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat