SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Food Glass Bottle >> 

  • 150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle
  • 150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle
  • 150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle
150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle 150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle 150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle

150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle

 

150ml clear empty olive oil glass bottle flip top glass bottle

Product Item

GFB-B1013

Bottle volume

150ml
Bottle weight 230g
Bottle height 157mm
Bottle diameter 63mm
Bottle mouth diameter 17mm
Bottle color Clear /Dark green /Base on your requirment

Bottle surface treatment

Acid Etch

Bottle material 

Glass

Use industry

Cooking Oil  Juice  Beverage

MOQ

10000

Sample

 Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

25-35 days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB CIF CFR

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available



Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat