SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Perfume Glass Bottle >> 

  • 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle
25ML Perfume Glass Bottle 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle 25ML Perfume Glass Bottle

25ML Perfume Glass Bottle

25ML  Crimp type mini perfume bottle with sharin cap

1) Product model No.

GPB-B1101

2)Bottle volume

25ML

3)Bottle mouth type&size

Crimp type  / 15MM

4)Bottle material

High white material

5)Bottle surface treatment

Frosting,Color spraying,Printing,Hot stamping,UV etc.

6)Aluminum sprayer 

Common oxidation or Electrolysis

7)Cap material 

PP, ABS, Plastic K,PS, High pressure material

8)Cap surface treatment

Silk-screen printing,UV,Gold&Silver stamping etc.

9)Sample

Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

10)Sample sending time

1~3Days if we have it in stock  7~10Days If we need to make the sample

11)MNQ

10000Sets

12)Production time

35days When we receive ur deposit

13)Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

14)OEM&ODM

Available

15) New design

We can change the mould and make new design as per clients' requirement(38)

 


Previous Product:50ML Perfume Glass Bottle Next Product:50ML Perfume Glass Bottle

Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat