SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Food Glass Bottle >> 

  • 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid
  • 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid
  • 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid
  • 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid
100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid 100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid

100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid

100 ml 200 ml 500 ml honey glass jar with screw metal lid


Product Item

 GFB-B1007

Bottle volume

500ml   

Bottle weight 190g
Bottle height 103mm
Bottle diameter 60mm
Bottle mouth diameter 69mm
Bottle color Clear /Base on your requirment

Bottle surface treatment

Engraving

Bottle material 

Glass

Use industry

Food

MOQ

10000

Sample

 Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

25-35 days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB CIF CFR

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available



Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat