SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Perfume Glass Bottle >> 

  • 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle
  • 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle
100ML Perfume Glass Bottle 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle 100ML Perfume Glass Bottle

100ML Perfume Glass Bottle

100ml brand eau de parfum glass spray bottle

Product Item

                                 GPB-B1055

Bottle volume

                                 100ml   

Bottle mouth type&size

                            crimp / 15MM

Bottle surface treatment

                             Color coating

Aluminum sprayer 

                              Electrolysis

Cap material 

                                   PP 

MOQ

                                10000

Sample

         Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

50-60 days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB CIF CFR

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available

 


Previous Product:100ML Perfume Glass Bottle Next Product:100ML Perfume Glass Bottle

Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat