SHANGHAI GAUSS INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

Products >> Wine Bottle >> 

  • 50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap
  • 50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap
  • 50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap
50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap 50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap 50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap

50ml 100ml glass plum wine bottle mulberry wine bottle with longer neck and screw metal cap

 50ml 100ml glass spirits liquor bottle brandy whiskey bottle with aluminum cap

Product Item

GWB-B1014

Bottle Volume

50ml 100ml 

Bottle Color Clear /Painting color is available 

Bottle  material 

Height Quality Glass 

Suferface Handing Screen Printing 
Use  Wine / Brandy / Liquor / Whiskey

MOQ

20000

Sample

Sample is free.  Clients pay the delievery fee

Payment way

30% Deposit  by T/T in advance, The rest 70% paid off before shipment

Lead Time

25-30days after received deposit

Trade Terms

FOB /CIF /CFR/DAP

 

Optional Decoration for bottle

Color coating, Frosting, hot stamping, Silkscreen printing, Decal, Electro-Plated(UV)

Optional Decoration for Cap

Diversity of color Available, Electro-Plated(UV), Silkescreen printing on Caps, Curved or Foiled logos on Cap

Optional Decoration for pump sprayer

Full metal (ferrule + actuator full metal): different colors available,Half metal (ferrule + plastic actuator): different colors available



Manufacturing Technique


Product packaging






Contact Us

    Name: Shanghai Gauss Industry Co., Ltd.

    Tel: +86-15800986131

    E-mail: info@gaussindustry.com

    Add: Room 1808, Building 6, Lane No.79, South Zhong Ren Road, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201800. China.

    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasspacking/?modal=admin_todo_tour facebook: https://twitter.com/ShirelyGong facebook: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbsn7PhEvlCb8PPXphjW-g?view_as=subscriber info@gaussindustry.com
WechatClose
Wechat